Over 40 years of experience with clients that include prominent global manufacturers. We work with Food Industry Standards daily.
For a major breakfast cereal manufacturer, Chess has a permanent site team in place undertaking a combination of new works, maintenance and shutdowns. This demonstrates a very long-term and close client understanding to achieve best results for our customer.
- Project management including turnkey
- Design solutions
- Food process improvements & optimisation
- Stainless steel & aluminium fabrication
- Programmed and impromptu factory shutdowns
- Maintenance & refurbishment including addition of IoT.
- Safety equipment, stairs, platforms, pressure vessels
- Efficiency and hygiene improvements
- Spare parts (electronic catalogue and local physical stock)
- Materials handling
- Permanent on-site team available
- Equipment maintenance
- IoT competency
- Regularly undertake major and minor shutdowns
- Clients frequently prefer Chess to install Chess fabrications
- Full-time technical manager to assist with design solutions
- Fully equipped sheet metal shop.
Each job is assigned to a specialist project manager – improves communication between Chess and the client